Friday, September 19, 2014

The best journey in Indonesia (Discovering the Java Island) By; Nur Amirah Haziyah Zulkifli 2012444186



Hi there! Hmmm...where I should begin ya? Okay. On 28th August which is last month, we have an academic trip to Jakarta - Bandung - Jogjakarta and then back to Jakarta again. This was my first time travel without my parents beside me hehehe :)


Yeah! That's me
Arrive at Soekarno Hatta International, Terminal 3, we need to fill in the Immigration Form. Our tour guide which are Pak Jum and Pak Asep had already waiting for us. Then, they divide us into two group because they provide two coaches for us which are big and small coaches. The big one can accommodate until 40 person while the other one can accommodate 25 person only. After that they took us to dinner at Lembur Kuring Restaurant.

Dining with my friends and lecturers
They served us the best meal at there which is Nasi Padang and also the vegetables is so delicious because the vegetables at there are very fresh. Hmmph.. Nyum ! Nyum!








There are many interesting places at there which are the Tangkuban Prahu, Borobudur Temple, Candi Plaosan, Sultan Palace, Muzium Sonobudoyo and so on. The best thing is we become an artist at Tangkuban Prahu because the seller follow us no matter where we are going, they still follow us to forced us to buy their product.

Five of us is member from SM Teknik Sandakan until UiTM KK at Tangkuban Prahu.

Buddyzzzz :)

Borobudur Temple

Candi Plaosan


Thats all from me. Thank you very much :)
(Hopefully, I will to go to Bandung again!! I Love Bandung ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment