Wednesday, September 24, 2014

INDONESIA GALAXY..^_^

Aloha!!..WELCOME TO MY GALAXY ENINGAAN!!  Its me Saujimah Binti Emot @ Hamdan.. From HM1115A1..^_^


Hahaha..Yeahh,that me with my new friends from Candi Borobudur.. hihihik. Sorry..Because late to publish this post..huhuhu. 

Ok, to begin my story or my experience during the trip that we had in Indonesia.. Lets me talk about the food that I have taste at there.. Slurpppp,,Nyum2.. 

This picture is taken at Restaurant Lembur Kuring, Jakarta. Which is the first day that we safely arrived at Indonesia... Yippihhhh!!! The thing that I remember about this food is, the ingredients is squid mix with vegetables such as carrot. The taste is very delicious, which is crunchy at outside and sweet inside. But unfortunately, I can't really remember the name of this food maybe I'm to hungry that time..Ahahahah.. 



Next picture is taken at  Pring Sewu Restaurant. This food also I don't remember the name...hihihi.. This food is very delicious. The main ingredient of this food is squid. It has been fried, so the taste of this food is very crunchy and salty also a little bit sweet. It have a similarity with the chicken popcorn Uncle Bob that we have at 1 Borneo, Sabah..hohoho.. Yummy2... 


Ok,enough with food story from Indonesia Galaxy...ATTRACTION?? Yesss!! Absolutely!! There a lots place which have their own uniqueness in Indonesia..



This picture is taken at volcano area in Indonesia, which is at Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Tangkuban Parahu Subang-West Java. This place is one of tourist  destination in Indonesia. During the trip the weather at this area is very cold, but from what I heard from our guide which is Bapak Jumadi, sometimes the weather at that place is very hot and the volcano will produce a smell and dust. 



 This picture is taken at Borobudur Temple at Jogjakarta,Indonesia.This place called as Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur or also known as Temple on the hill. This place is one of tourist destination in Indonesia. Candi Borobudur before this had listed among the seven wonders in the world.  Candi Borobudur is located at Yokyakarta. Its very beautiful place and the architecture is also very unique.


Indonesia is one of the country which have a big total of population in the world. There a lot thing that I discover during our trip in Indonesia which is:



This is a strawberry that we can found in Indonesia. Suprisingly, this strawberry is so big rather than what we have at Kundasang, Sabah. The taste also sweet and its very juicy. The one that we have in Kundasang, Sabah is a little bit sour and the size also a little bit small..hihihihik^_^


Other than the strawberry story,hahah.. 
My own discovery during the trip, from my own observation is, I can say that there a lot tourism destination in Indonesia. There are such as, Sultan Palace Yogyakarta, Plaosan Temple at Yogyakarta, Gouverneurskantoor at Jakarta and Monas Tower at Jakarta.

SULTAN PALACE, YOGYAKARTA


PLAOSAN TEMPLE, YOGYAKARTA

GOUVERNEURSKANTOOR, JAKARTA

MONAS TOWER, JAKARTA




No comments:

Post a Comment