Friday, September 19, 2014

Amazing experience!! marsila J

Amazing experience!! Beautiful Country Indonesia!! 

Hello everyone!!
                       



This is some of my experience that i may not be forget since it was my first time traveled to oversea which is the beautiful country Indonesia. of course I'm so excited about it Hahaa!!
First time naik Plane. Gladly saya duduk dekat tingkap. Hahaha!! langsung tidak tidur ok sebab terlampau menikmati keindahan atas awan.. cehhh!! kunun..haha!! 

On 28th August 2014, we arrived in Sokarnoe International Airport about 7 pm . Its take about 2 hours to arrived there from Kota Kinabalu. we spent 5N6D in indonesia and actually we have three destination which the first destination is Bandung then Jogjakarta and we spent our last day at Jakarta. This three  city give me so much amazing experience that I can never forget,

Meet my new friends from Bandung!! 
The first place that we visit is the University of Pariwisata Bandung. It was a beautiful and big university I have ever visit. The students are also so friendly, very kind and cute. I wish that i can study there..hehee!! Di sana ramai Cowok Ganteng lo!! hahahaa!!

at Tengkuban Parahu.

 this place is so beautiful, so cold and ya it is amazing place!! it is one of the attraction place and I can see that there's so many tourist going there not only from Malaysia but also from China, Korea and also Philippine.

Borobudur Temple or Temple of the Hill at Jogja.

Before this, I just saw this place in one movie ( I forgot the tittle ). I never know that I would have the opportunity to step my foot over there.
HEHEE!! Minta puji sekejap..(Headstand) the thing that I really really want to do on the top of the Borobudur Temple tapi sangat ramai org.

HEHEE!! Kenangan terindah juga ni.

at Kartika Sari..

Feel like I want to buy it all. All  are look so yummy and delicious!! the cake, candy, chocolate and many more.


yummyyy!!!

In Indonesia I see there's a lot of attraction that make it different than other place. other then Temple, they also have Palace and museum that can be visit by tourist.
Di tempat Sultan bermandi manda..

si kicik yang comel ini adalah salah seorang daripada ribuan Abdi Dalem Sultan. Abdi Dalem itu ialah orang yang berkerja secara sukarelawan. hehee!! gambar ini diambil di istana Sultan jogja.





Actually there are many more things that i would like to share with you guys but I don't have the Photo of  it all and some of my experience i can't describe it with words. But best on it all Indonesia is one of the place that is a must to visit because they have unique, beautiful, colorful, and amazing culture, places, foods and so on. Thank you so much for the opportunity that have been gave to me to visit the beautiful country Indonesia. THANK YOU ALL!!





No comments:

Post a Comment