Thursday, September 18, 2014

AMAZING TOUR by FARIDAH MASLIH HM1115A2 :)

Hello..first thing first I would like to say that I am really really really excited going to Indonesia because this is my first time travel to another country :) Now, it's time to tell the story about Indonesian food, the attraction, and my own discover in Indonesia. We arrived in Soekarno Hatta International Airport around 6pm according to Indonesia time and the tour bus took us from the airport. After that, we go to local restaurant for having our dinner at Lembur Kuring Restaurant where they served us with Sundanese food. Below is some of our picture during the dinner.



the soup is sweet which I do not really like :D


Overall, the Sundanese Food is not really good but it's not really bad. I like it!Even the taste of their food mostly sweet. Other than Sundanese food restaurant, we also served with Padang food especially when we are in Jogja. Personally, I like the Padang food but it's only at the first but unfortunately, for the next meal and the same menu, I got bored with Padang food because almost everyday we are having Padang food for our meal. In addition, Padang food is all spicy and it caused I got stomachache :D Oyaaaa..before I forgot I do not really like the food in the box that given to us before going back to Jakarta as well as the one that given in Jakarta for our breakfast but I do eat the meal because I am hungry :D but it just a little.

Now, its time to tell about the attraction :) The first attraction that I am soooo fallen in love is Tangkuban Parahu where is located in Bandung. As we arrived, there is unpleasant smell but when we went to the top of the Tangkuban, there is no bad smell anymore. From my observation, there are a lot of people went to these attraction especially tourist but the most important person that must be there is the merchants. To be honest, I'm not feeling comfortable with the 'uncles' and 'aunties' who sell their product because they are really like forced other person to buy their product especially tourist but I admit that their product is really nice. I want to buy all the things that they offer to me unfortunately I do not have enough cash to buy it. I think I already out of the topic right now :) Below is some pictures of Tangkuban Parahu:





For second attraction is in Borobudur Temple located in Jogja. Before we went to Borobudur, we are given some briefing by our tour guide and the most important is before we go to the temple, we are required to wear 'mini sarong' because that is the rules and to respect the place. During the tour, I am so excited and proud to be there and I did not believe that I am in Borobudur Temple during that time :D Of course every destination have some picture. Below is the picture:






All in all, I am soooooooo happy with these academic trip because we are able to gain a lot of experience during the trip, gain more information, and the most important we are able to organize these trip happily and perfectly. That's all from me and before I forgot, thank you to all that involved in organized these trip and I hope we will able to travel together in the future In Sha Allah... :D I miss Indonesia :D dadaaaaa..Assalamualaikum!

Faridah Maslih :)

No comments:

Post a Comment