Thursday, September 18, 2014

Precious Moment in Java Island (Quratul Ain Syahirah)

assamualaikum and hello everyone .

I feel so excited here to share with you about my first journey traveled to oversea which is Indonesia . Before this, I never went to any other country, but since I took this course, I feel so blessed because I have been given an opportunity to travel to another country with my friends and beloved lecturers.

well, here are the story begin.
we arrived in Sokarnoe Jakarta International Airport on 28th August 2014 at night . Actually we spent about 6 days in Jakarta . we had three destinations to visit which are Jakarta, Bandung and Jogja. These 3 places gave me so many memorable moments.

I have learnt many things in INDONESIA, especially their foods, attractions and yes of course their culture . when talking about foods, I know there are many people at outside are a food lover. during our trip to Indonesia, I found that their foods are sweet and some of their food im not into it. But I do like their Ice cream especially at Kartika Sari Shop . yummyyy! so delicious!!




Another than that, there are many attractions that can be found in Indonesia. we have visited many historical places such as Borobudur Temple, Plaosan Temple, Museum Sonobudoyo Yogyakarta and so forth . Here the pictures that I took during the trip:





















 now let's move to their cultures!!! I was quite surprise because in when I was in Bandung, there are a lot of street singer or indonesians called them as "pengamen jalanan" . they have a great voice . I really like their voices . 

To wrap up everything , I was quite enjoy to travel there especially in term of shopping! haaaaa . that's my food! I really love shopping . I was enjoying myself staying there and do visit to indonesia! you will not forget every moment you spend. byeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment