Friday, September 19, 2014

My Momentos in Indonesia...:) by Ernahwann Binti Masinin

When I first came to Indonesia, I was very excited and anxious to see their people, culture traditions and also their food.. Actually, before coming to Indonesia, our lecturer has briefly explain to us about the culture in indon..But I never felt so excited until our trip recently…there’s a lot of things that I want to say actually about Indonesia…firstly, about their food..It is very amazing and unique..The two foods that I cannot forget until now are the cimol and also nasi padang…actually I don’t know which one is nasi pdg..hantam sajala

Indonesia has a  lot of attraction that I like..during our journey,  I like Bandung and Jogjakarta most..



Tangkuban Parahu

Besides their foods and attraction, the thing that fascinates me the most are the people itself. They are very friendly and treat foreigners with good manners especially in Bandung where they see tourism as one of their main activities. From what I see, there are also special cultures of indon people such as they like to sell things aggressively to people especially foreigners. It can be found almost everywhere in Indonesia which makes me uncomfortable actually. Another culture is that, they like to sing to gain money which called ‘ Pengamen Jalanan ‘ in Indonesia.





No comments:

Post a Comment