Sunday, September 21, 2014

Java Island was AWESOME!

Hey everyone. I am Anastasia!

This is my experience's story during visiting the Java Island for 6 days and 5 nights. Indonesia is always at the top my destinations list after Thailand. So after this I'm looking forward to visit Thailand in future probably with my favourite girlfriends! Hehe. This is actually an organized trip that been arranged early of our part 5 semester under one of my subjects which is Tour and Planning Design. So we went to Indonesia and we have been to Java Island which is Jakarta (capital city of Indonesia), Bandung and Yogyakarta!
This is my first time travelling with my friends and it was very exciting! Our journey to Indonesia began on 28 August 2014 which is on Thursday. Indonesia is a very big country that consists of islands and the population of this country is huge! While visiting Indonesia especially the Java Islands, each of t
Indonesia
 
hese places have its own uniqueness. So far, I love Bandung so much! The weather is cold and I even wear sweater at noon! I get crazy when it comes to shop at Indonesia. Especially at Bandung and Yogyakarta! Double thumbs up for Malioboro! Besides, We also visited one of tourism university at Bandung which is Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata. The students there greeted us over and over again. They smiled whenever they saw us. They are so into hospitality manner.

Afterwards, we visited one of the most visited place at Bandung which is Tangkuban Perahu. It is a volcano actually! hehe. I love here because I did bargained a lot! At Yogyakarta, its rich with monuments. Borobudur Temple is awesome! It is once one of the seven wonders of the world and its one of the UNESCO heritage site. Besides, I got chance to ride horse car back to hotel after shopping. The uncle was very friendly and I also got to know the horse's name, Wici! Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia. At Batavia, I get an opportunity to ride a bike after not riding this for years! Mangga Dua Mall also makes me crazy!
Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung
Jakarta


On Flight!



No comments:

Post a Comment