Thursday, September 18, 2014

Aramaiti Indonesia!!

I love the trip because so many interested thing there. Wow!!

FOOD!

Indonesia famous with their makanan padang. Almost everyday we ate makanan padang.

 First restaurant we went during the journey to Bandung.

We ate nasi padang. Sedap dan unik! hmmm!


Second day we ate at Saung Balibu and we ate nasi padang as well. But the manu is not the same as before. For me, the menu that they have provided was more delicious than the previous restaurant cause they served more spicy food. I love spicy!! hehe






Those picture are the restaurant that we have went to eat. Overall, the food that fascinated me the most are the nasi padang that we ate at Saung Balibu in Bandung because the food is delicous and unique and also spicy. Next is the street food which is the aiskrim durian that Miss Silverina treat us. The aiskrim mixed with susu junjung perisa coklat that does not exist in Malaysia because I never see that kind of susu junjung before and I normally see susu junjung perisa susu only.Thanks miss. :D

CULTURE!!

There are two unique culture that fascinated me the most. Firstly is the Indonesia is the country that full of beggar. I can see the beggar here and there regardless of age and place. I can see them in the middle of the road way, inside the drain, and sometimes the beggar or the penghibur jalanan will invite themselves  inside our bus to seek our attention and listen to their song that they sing. Sometimes it was annoying for us but we know that they have to do that in order to stay alive. That is their culture in making money.





Secondly is about the street seller. They usually force the customer to buy their product. They will lower their product price and sometimes they cut half of the price to persuade the costumer to buy the product that they sell. Sometimes I feel pity to them  because they keep begging the customer to buy their product and they also call me adik manis or adik baik to attract me to buy from them. So I normally bought their product when they already offer me to buy it in half price and called me adik manis haha. They are very brilliant in terms of making profit. Right! They tagline that I remember the most is 'boleh belanja'.


ATTRACTION!!

We have been to many place of attraction in Indonesia. Two places that I like the most are Pasar Baru and. The shopping street that placed rejected branded thing. I love that places because they sell very reasonable price of product there and I want to buy them all if I can!!! The shop also unique because each shop in the shopping street is in their own theme. They have Mr. Bean, Spiderman and so on. This is the places that I want to go when I have the opportunity to visit Indonesia again. This are the only place that attract me the most among all the destination that we have been there. hehe.




DISCOVERY!!

The thing that i discover during the trip are about the beggar and the street seller. It is new for me and I actually shock to their style of making money. They usually like to beg and force people to give our money to them. I found out that some of the local people of Indonesia take advantage  beg foreign people even they have their own money. It happen to us during our trip and I thing the people took advantages on us because he know that we are foreigner and he does not looks like beggar at all.

Thats all from me. By the way thank you so much to our tour leader Pak Budi and tour guide Pak Asep and Pak Arfad.

(Iffrisiah Postar)




No comments:

Post a Comment