Friday, September 19, 2014

Adventure time in Java Island, Indonesia! By Shafiq Faizal.

Fly to Indonesia, The Land Below The Rainbow. 





Hey oh people! This is the tale of an adventure of me with my companions wandering to a land full of surprises and rich in culture, Indonesia! Once upon a time.....ok. This is the first time for me, travelling international (outside Malaysia) and I really was anxious about it. Maybe I got the pre-flight anxiety a night before because I kept arrange and rearrange back my luggage until I was truly satisfied. I've made a checklist of the important things that I need to bring like my passport, of course! my wallet, counting my Rupiah money again & again, choosing which shoes should I bring since only a pair of shoes should be enough when travelling. But, maybe because I'm exhausted due to the pre-flight anxiety, I fell asleep and woke up to the next morning, THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
Above: Me (left) & Alex sitting next to each other in the bus on the way to KKIA Terminal 2.

We can see from her face that she's really excited going to Indonesia. That's Shazean, The Queen of Dangdut.
Everybody was busy as a bee even before departing.

The Tour Leader: Fadhli pruut. LOL

Everybody was totally psyched even before we arrive at the airport. maklum laa, for most of us, it was the first time travelling oversea. As we have arrived at the airport terminal 2, everyone was enthusisastic in doing their duty especially the ones who was in charge of the boarding passes and headcount.













2 comments:

  1. hahhahahha. titipkan salam ku buat queen of dangdut !! lol (lopezz)

    ReplyDelete